“Disappointed in new lunch menu”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 517 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have eaten at the Outback before and enjoyed the food. We were anxious to try the new lunch menu. The menu has about 8 items and you get soup or salad. What you don't know is that they have removed the side. If you want a side that is extra or you can use the soup or salad as your side. When compared to other restaurants like Logan's or Longhorn Steakhouse and their lunch menu's the Outback is lacking. I think they have the right idea, but need to revisit what they want to include in each meal. We are glad to see them opening for lunch, but hope they do take another look at the options.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 6, 2013

we wondered in here because everything closes early in this town on a sunday! we managed to get seated ordered steaks because your in texas!! the food was really good had a side order of mushrooms omg to die for! but my boyfriends steak was round one- very much salted, so we sent it back and they re cooked another and it was better but cold, so yes the food is good but I think the chef was tired didn't appreciate two rounds and the steak isn't perfect. All in all the waitress did good and she took care of us! ps the belini's are amazballs I think I had 3

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It's a good thing the knife they gave me to cut my steak up had teeth so I could saw through it.
My salad was great although the bowl was smaller than the norm for Outback, could be they are trying to save a buck.
The bread was good and the vegetables were tasty. Our server was ok and my water drink "water" was good as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ordered entree's. They forgot our salads. Two of us ordered medium-rare prime rib. They brought us well done and the waitress tried to convince us it medium-rare. They took $20 off the tab. I think that $20 comp barely covered the salads we were shorted. Very unhappy with my experience with this Outback!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

nothing stood out at this location. But, that isn't a bad thing. Our food was good and they had Redbridge beer, so we were happy. And we didn't need a parka as we have in some locations.