“Gave it a second chance-same results!!!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #360 of 520 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Mediocre food with terrible service....And was overcharged for an EXTRA appetizer...Seems to be the norm at this place!...Don't bother going to this place & maybe it will go away!!!....Way to many GREAT restaurants in Amarillo to go to Applebee's on Soncy!!!

2  Thank wberry8870

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I read the reviews and found things different than reviewed here. Ou service here was very good. I walk with a cane and was asked by the hostess if I minded the two stairs up to our booth. I never have experienced such caring and concern for my disability. Thank you! Our waitress was very good and I think my positive experience here was because of the manager. She was effecient, came around by our booth, and seemed liked and respected by her staff.
The food was like most Applebee's but there were items on the menu I have not seen t other Applebee's. For example, Chicken Fried Steak and the old Chili Nacho's that have been removed from most Applebee's menus. Thanks for that too. I would have liked my Nacho's a little warmer but I didn't ask for them to be warmed.

1  Thank Impalajohn
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went on a Friday night for reverse happy hour. They weren't very busy. Our server (when she actually came around) seemed bothered having to wait on us. The restaurant was dirty with greasy children's hand prints all over our window and most of the windows around us. The bathroom was almost unusable. If we weren't so hungry and tired we would have walked out! Such a disappointment since we go to Applebee's 2-3 times a week at home in AZ.

1  Thank cmlhigley
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I always get the oriental chicken salad. I just love the flavor combinations. Good location as there are few restaurants to select from in this area.

1  Thank citygirlstuck
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We got Gift cards to Applebees - and this was our third in the last three months to finally use up all of them. All three were bad, but this one took the cake! Unfriendly staff, long wait time for food when it was not crowded and staff standing around. Food was less than average and overall dirty!

1  Thank Bstrubbe