“Great sushi”

Ranked #134 of 508 Restaurants in Amarillo
Guymon, Oklahoma
“Great sushi”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sushi was wonderful! We also ordered fried rice and lomein noodles. Rice was not the best and noodles were ok. However the sushi was great. The service was ok, not the best. We had a to go order and it took forever and then the lady put someone else's order in our bag and followed us outside to get it back and then put everything on my car to go thru. It was very odd. Until then food is great, should get some better service though.

• Visited May 2014

“Alright sushi but made my brother sick”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate here 3 times before I brought my 12 year old brother with me. I thought the service was quick and friendly and the sushi pretty good. On his first time, he had the veggie roll. The service was incredibly slow which surprised me given my previous experiences but still friendly. The real problem was that he felt sick the rest of the day and refused to get out of the car to do anything. It seems a little hit or miss.

• Visited July 2013