“OMG... ”

Waffle House
Ranked #215 of 523 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Omg this place was the best place ive eaten in a long time and i loved the jukebox... We went about 10 pm and the waitress wAs awesome.

1  Thank nana1231

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place scored high when I was planning our trip on Route 66. I was somewhat skeptical about a chain restaurant but Trip Advisor hasn't steered me wrong yet. I ordered the waffle breakfast. It was pretty good. Actually I brought a little bottle of real maple sirup (that's how they spell it) from Funk's Grove but everything else was good too. Great service.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I don't usually do reviews on chain restaurants, but I seen on trip advisor, this particular Waffle House was ranked in top 10 percent in Amarillo. I'll have to say, I got the best service and Pork Chops ever here.

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

One of my fav breakfast places. Waffles and biscuits with gravy r delicious. Many other items are very good too. Do recommend.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The guest service was very good. They were so excited to see my dog through the windshield, Whenever I go to a restaurant I normally take some snack for my little dog. So I requested some food for my dog, and the cook was very helpful preparing it. I thank the staff so much for their kindness.