WINNER WONDERLAND

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #251 of 495 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Levelland, Texas
“OMG... ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Omg this place was the best place ive eaten in a long time and i loved the jukebox... We went about 10 pm and the waitress wAs awesome.

1 Thank nana1231

Ottawa, Canada
“Breakfast in Amarillo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place scored high when I was planning our trip on Route 66. I was somewhat skeptical about a chain restaurant but Trip Advisor hasn't steered me wrong yet. I ordered the waffle breakfast. It was pretty good. Actually I brought a little bottle of real maple sirup (that's how they spell it) from Funk's Grove but everything else was good too. Great service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Caulksville
“Great Wafflehouse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I don't usually do reviews on chain restaurants, but I seen on trip advisor, this particular Waffle House was ranked in top 10 percent in Amarillo. I'll have to say, I got the best service and Pork Chops ever here.

Amarillo, Texas
“Love waffles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

One of my fav breakfast places. Waffles and biscuits with gravy r delicious. Many other items are very good too. Do recommend.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

The guest service was very good. They were so excited to see my dog through the windshield, Whenever I go to a restaurant I normally take some snack for my little dog. So I requested some food for my dog, and the cook was very helpful preparing it. I thank the staff so much for their kindness.

Visited January 2014