“Chicken chicken its chicken”
Review of Chicken Express

Chicken Express
Ranked #213 of 544 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed July 9, 2015

If you want a decent meal to feed a small to medium size army of urchins "small kids" order the bucket of chicken tenders. I have 5 adults "kids are teenagers" in my family and we get the family size bucket like 25 tenders two orders of fries and a gallon of sweet tea. This takes the edge off the teenagers appetites and saves the day.

Reviewed June 2, 2015

The girl at the register was nice, the "manager" was obnoxious. "Food was terrible" (see pic added) chicken should not be green under the "breading". Manager/supervisor was verbally abusive to girl at register & customers, including us. Stay away.

Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I love KFC and Chik-fil-a, but this is closer to home made. Good stuff! The fried okra and sides are a nice addition, skip the French fries!

Reviewed April 2, 2015

At first I went thru the drive in and no one ever greeted me so I thought maybe they were closed. I went inside and almost the same issue there although several people were behind the counter. Lady took my order but didn't ring in for quiet a few minutes. Also the cook in the back was talking so loud could hear his whole life story up front. The food was good and would go back just would like more attention. I saw another person on the camera drive up while there and they didn't respond to them either.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

The chicken tenders were moist and tasty. I liked the fried okra side, but the corn nuggets were even better. But the biggest difference in my opinion between Chicken Express and fast food competitors is the tasty gravy.