“Favorite”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Amarillo, Texas
“Favorite”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is our favorite place to eat in Amarillo. We love the California rolls and I always have the Bangkok Tokyo fried rice, I love that it is spicy. The owner is so nice!

• Visited January 2013

Amarillo, TX
“One of the best in town”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place rocks. I love that they have tofu as an option. They really know how to cook it well at this place! My favorite is the Spicy Basil with tofu. It is ACTUALLY spicy, unlike a lot of places in this town that SAY the dish is spicy and it totally isn't. I tried the pad thai, which is not usually one of my favorites, and it was really good too. The sushi rolls are good here too. The staff is SO FRIENDLY and the prices are right. We heart Bangkok.

• Visited January 2013
Trinidad, Colorado
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The sushi here was amazing. It was very good. Rolls are huge and colorful. The soup was also very good. Service was excellent andthey were very nice and accomodating to my 2.5 year old.

Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Delish Thai”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We took TA's advice on this restaurant being top Thai in Amarillo and went! Tom Yum soup was so good! Hearty and so flavorful! We also had Panang curry and I loved that dish too.

• Visited October 2012
Amarillo, Texas
“Authentic”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I never would have discovered this hole in the wall on my own. Thankfully I have friends who were willing to share this great secret of Amarillo. The food is better than awesome, the atmosphere is nice, and you just can't beat it with a stick! I hope to one day say I have had everything on their menu- it all sounds good (even stuff I would not normally eat). Go try it for yourself- you will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2012