“Great find” 5 of 5 stars

Ye Olde Pancake Station
Ranked #9 of 493 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My stepdad and I were looking for breakfast while my mom was having surgery. We were told to try this place instead of something like IHOP or Waffle House. We were not led astray. He had the Mexican Scramble and I had a burrito with hashbrown. It was fantastic and good! Not greasy and the service was great! Thanks for taking care of us, Nikki.

New York
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am a very picky foodie type person and I was searching for a great breakfast place during my weekend stay in Amarillo. Trust me when I say this place had excellent omelets, and delicious buckwheat pancakes. I had an egg white omelet with ham, spinach and swiss cheese--the spinach was fresh spinach, not frozen, and the omelet was not overcooked as often happens in restaurants, but just right. Highly recommend. The place is a local spot, with friendly wait staff--it looks like an old coffee shop, but do not be deterred by the looks of it, it is fantastic!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Most important meal of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the place to stop for breakfast in Amarillo! The locals all know it, so you might have to wait for a seat.The skillets are generous and delicious, the pancakes and biscuits are flaky and scrumptious,the coffee is excellent, and I loved the sausage. Thumbs up! Stop here!

1 Thank PixlPshr
Kansas, USA
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I ate breakfast twice during a recent 1 week stay in Amarillo. First I had a ham and cheese omelet. It was big and filled with ham and cheese. The second time I had a short stack of pancakes. Their pancakes are their specialty (obviously) and have a distinctive flavor. Oh yes, they are huge. This place is on a side street in a light industrial area but definitely worth searching for.

• Visited June 2014
“I'm coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was without a doubt one of the best breakfast meals I've ever had. The food was great, and the friendly service was equal. We visit the Amarillo and Dumas frequently, and we will definitely be back to Ye Old Pancake Station!

• Visited June 2014