“Excellent Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am a very picky foodie type person and I was searching for a great breakfast place during my weekend stay in Amarillo. Trust me when I say this place had excellent omelets, and delicious buckwheat pancakes. I had an egg white omelet with ham, spinach and swiss cheese--the spinach was fresh spinach, not frozen, and the omelet was not overcooked as often happens in restaurants, but just right. Highly recommend. The place is a local spot, with friendly wait staff--it looks like an old coffee shop, but do not be deterred by the looks of it, it is fantastic!!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the place to stop for breakfast in Amarillo! The locals all know it, so you might have to wait for a seat.The skillets are generous and delicious, the pancakes and biscuits are flaky and scrumptious,the coffee is excellent, and I loved the sausage. Thumbs up! Stop here!

1  Thank PixlPshr
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I ate breakfast twice during a recent 1 week stay in Amarillo. First I had a ham and cheese omelet. It was big and filled with ham and cheese. The second time I had a short stack of pancakes. Their pancakes are their specialty (obviously) and have a distinctive flavor. Oh yes, they are huge. This place is on a side street in a light industrial area but definitely worth searching for.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was without a doubt one of the best breakfast meals I've ever had. The food was great, and the friendly service was equal. We visit the Amarillo and Dumas frequently, and we will definitely be back to Ye Old Pancake Station!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Short wait on a busy Saturday morning. Fast service and the food was GREAT! Friendly staff. Can't wait to go back.