“Best Mexican Fast food”

Cuisines: Mexican
GOTHA
“Best Mexican Fast food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We used to eat at "The Villa" as teenagers and saw this and had to stop in. The place and menu have improved and they have an awesome salsa bar. The drive-thru is always busy. It's fast food, but really hits the spot!

• Visited August 2013

Pampa
“We love this place!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

You can't beat this fast food tex-mex eatery! The service is always fast, friendly and tasty. We always go for the meat or combo burritos and the crispy tacos, yum! I had the chicken quesadillas and I really liked these, too. We live out of town and even if we don't eat here, when in town, we pick up burritos to have for lunches during the week. Another thing, it is very clean for a fast food place.

• Visited April 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Always dependably the same.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Wow, I wish we had a Taco Villa in the town I live in now. We don't so I have to make sure I get my fix of Taco Villa when I'm in Amarillo.

Visited March 2013
Galveston Island, Texas
“Taco Yum”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I cannot travel through Amarillo without bring the yumminess of Taco Villa back to Dallas with me. And I know I am not the only one as the staff at the both the Georgia and I-40 locations know exactly how to wrap a burrito for the long car ride back.

If you have not tried a Taco Villa bean burrito you have no idea what you are missing. It is the best!

Visited February 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Local fast food Tex-Mex”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

One of the locals favorite for fast Tex-Mex dining. Unique to the area. People who move away stop and eat here as soon as they get back into town!

Visited March 2013