“Fast food improvement”

Cuisines: Mexican
Texas Panhandle
“Fast food improvement”
Reviewed March 12, 2009

Years ago, Taco Villa's in Amarillo hit some kind of a wall and went downhill hard and fast. They've reinvented themselves somehow & have risen like a phoenix to once again compete in the fiercely competitive fast-food chain restaurant business. The Taco Villa I frequent is located on Interstate 40 in Amarillo in the Grand Plaza Shopping Mall just west of Grand Street.

The staff is very friendly & the service is super fast. The food tastes fresh & the prices are very, very reasonable. I prefer the Salad Ole` Taco Salad & the bean burritos. They also have my kind of ice; not those large, glassy hard pieces, but the small, soft chewable ice. Cleanliness is average, location is very accessible from I-40 being on the Grand Street exit ramp.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Taco Villa's apple burritos.”
Reviewed September 11, 2008

I love Taco Villa's apple burritos.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm a burrito fan! Taco...”
Reviewed June 7, 2008

I'm a burrito fan! Taco Villa has always been my favorite when it comes to fast food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Definitely my favorite fast Mexican food.”
Reviewed January 15, 2008

Definitely my favorite fast Mexican food.