“Disrespectful”

Taco Villa
Ranked #203 of 519 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 29, 2013

So me and my friends went into Taco Villa a week ago, we ordered everything was normal, (we're in high school, but we're seniors) and later on one of the CSR's came back and told us she knew we were up to something she was just trying to find out what it was, and we were literally just sitting there eating, when we finished we left and the whole taco villa team said "Bye freshmen!" As we walked out, then today we went into eat and they refused us service, acted VERY rudely, and wouldn't tell us what we did wrong, they just told us we knew what we did and our school did too, we did not damage property, we did not make a distraction and we did not do anything to even cause suspicion, I'm almost 19 I'm not a kid I know how to act and the Taco Villa on Georgia lost a lot of business over this and need to learn how to respect there customers more.

1  Thank Cree18

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had lunch here with five other family members. Food was good, serve very good and our meals,were just as we ordered. Staff came around often to make sure the area was clean and ask if we needed anything.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I needed a Mexican food fix and was short on time to actually go to a sit down restaurant. We got burrito's and taco's. For fast food it was okay. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you grew up around here, you know Taco Villa is wonderful. Known by The Villa by locals. My siblings, when they come to visit from up north, eat almost every meal at the Villa.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We use this place as a weeknight get-away when we are too tired to cook. The B-E-A-N chalupas are my favorite and the chicken burrito supreme, my spouse's. The salsa is pretty good for a fast food joint, but don't look for any cilantro...sadly, they used the dried variety.