“Good food for a very fair price”
Review of Taco Villa

Taco Villa
Ranked #123 of 532 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had lunch here with five other family members. Food was good, serve very good and our meals,were just as we ordered. Staff came around often to make sure the area was clean and ask if we needed anything.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I needed a Mexican food fix and was short on time to actually go to a sit down restaurant. We got burrito's and taco's. For fast food it was okay. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you grew up around here, you know Taco Villa is wonderful. Known by The Villa by locals. My siblings, when they come to visit from up north, eat almost every meal at the Villa.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We use this place as a weeknight get-away when we are too tired to cook. The B-E-A-N chalupas are my favorite and the chicken burrito supreme, my spouse's. The salsa is pretty good for a fast food joint, but don't look for any cilantro...sadly, they used the dried variety.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I eat here every time I come to Amarillo (home). It may be fast food but the quality is excellent for what it is... They have been around for at least 30 years.