“Walked out as I tired of waiting to be seated”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #379 of 526 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Manager finally came to the front after a waitress called out she'd be right with us. Several minutes later he approached to seat the couple who arrived just before me. I left only to go the the IHOP across the highway. Service by management there was just as poor.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Dinner to go. Staff seemed a bit disorganized and the food took a long time. The meal was not that good!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Food was good and prepared quickly, did not want to dine alone so took the food to go back to the hotel I was staying at within walking distance.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Our server Linda was outstanding!! She was super friendly, was consistently checking on all of her tables, clearing off other tables, and brought our food out fairly quickly. The food was decent
but the service was awesome. The lady at the register was friendly too! The restaurant was also pretty clean.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I ordered tilapia ranchero & it took almost 45 minutes b4 they serve it plus who ever prepared our order, really needs to have knowledge how to lay foods on the plates.
My husband ordered nachos, I can't believe what I saw! It's like somebody throw
chips on the plate then chili, salsa, cheese & sour cream on top of the chips.
It looks good but after he ate the top there was no flavor on the next layer. We were not happy at all.