“Usual Denny's”

Ranked #380 of 513 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
“Usual Denny's”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at nearby hotel and walked here. Greeted and seated promptly. Food was served hot. Very tasty. Only issue was staff were arguing with each other and talking about another employee. On shift manager was part of discussion. Training issue folks!! Don't do it. Period.

• Visited June 2013

Amarillo, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disgusting”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

we always loved denny's however in the last year it has really gone down hill. always filthy. terrible service and the food is either burnt or cold. one location we went to we had to leave because all we could smell was raw sewage. do we have health inspectors here?

Visited December 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I had stayed the night in Amarillo and decided to have breakfast at Denny's since it was right next door to our motel. We enjoy dining at Denny's and were pleased with our visit. We were greeted and seated right away. The service was excellent and the food was good. If you are looking for a nice place to eat, convenient to I-40, this is a great choice.

• Visited April 2013
Kemp, Texas
“Avoid if at all possible!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was at this Denny's for breakfast on a recent trip to Amarillo. I eat at Denny's often. I will not eat here again. I ordered my breakfast and when I had several bites left, I encountered three long hairs, of the cook possibly. I stopped eating and left the rest of my food on the plate. I told the waitress about it but nothing was done, not even a partial refund for the meal. I paid for the meal but DID NOT leave a tip

• Visited January 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
“Really good for a coffee shop.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Family of 5 and finally everything was great tasting. Good looking and served timely. This was a suprise because we live in NM where Dennys is everywhere. None here have met same standards. We ordered as usual and pic in menu was a snapshot of what each plate looked like.

• Visited March 2013