“Awefull...Go someplace else...no matter how hungry the kids are.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #326 of 501 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Awefull...Go someplace else...no matter how hungry the kids are.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We couldn't wait to leave.

I am not a frequent Denny's diner, so I can't tell if it was this restaurant or Denny's food in general that is this bad. Everything we ordered was tasteless and left us feeling sick.

Service was polite but a bit slow especially considering they were on the interstate, and indifferent - they sat us back-to-back with the only other patrons in the non-smoking section at the time of our visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Buchanan, Georgia
“Very helpfull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Staff very friendly and helpfull. Catered tor food allergy without making us feel annuisance and were very carefullnyo.looknupningrediants and provide a food content/nutritional guide. Would eat here again.

1 Thank 1hd
Buchanan Ga
“they went out of their way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

As I have a wheat allergy and am used to problems ordering food I was really impressed with the way that the staff from the manager down, went out of their way to be helpful.
The result was that I was able to eat a steak and shrimp meal with hash browns that tasted great.
Thanks so much

Visited September 2012
Virginia
“Fast and friendly service, good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

On a long cross-country trip we stopped at this Denny's just off I-40 for late breakfast. You can't beat Denny's for breakfasts that are tasty and filling, and this restaurant is no exception. We had the "slam" with pancakes, eggs and meats, washed down with very good coffee. The manager obviously had his staff on the move, with good service and big smiles. He didn't hesitate to wipe tables and bring coffee refills himself, too. An excellent experience for weary travelers.

• Visited July 2012
decatur,Tx.
“Flying J Denny's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had the best chicken soup and bacon maple sundae at this Denny's . This is a good place to stop for travelers just off of hwy 287.I enjoyed my meal, had a very pleasant waitress and loved my dessert. I've been here twice for dinner and breakfast buffet. This is a lot better as far as food and service than what was here prior to Denny's.

• Visited July 2011