“Very Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Youngblood's Cafe

Youngblood's Cafe
Ranked #33 of 504 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Steakhouse, Southwestern, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located just North of Interstate 40 at the Washington Street Exit (Exit 69), the nationally recognized Youngblood's Cafe has been a favorite restaurant of Amarillo residents for over 12 years. We serve the finest Texas Cookin' including: Breakfast, Burgers, Steaks, Chicken Fried Steak, Southern Favorites, Catfish, Sandwiches, Mexican Food, and Salads.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Very Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was on business in Amarillo and try to hit all the local spots. When they mean the Stockyard Cafe it's because the Cafe is at the sale barn/stockyard. It's been a while since I have been there and have heard the restaurant has moved. The breakfast is very filling and you will definitely get plenty to eat.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Andy T

Texas
“Changed locations, so more room for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Youngblood's Stockyard Café has moved from the Stockyards to their own building near downtown. The food is still stellar - my favorites are the chicken fried steak or grilled pork chops with mashed potatoes or hand cut fresh fries. The lunches all come with bread, salad, and dessert. It's a great deal, and the new location has a ton more space. You don't have to wait in line any more, and the service is quick. Our group of 8 was seated, served, and out the door in 45 minutes. We'll be back!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank TravellingTexasMom
Caulksville
“Lunch Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The place is fantastic! Food is great! My waitress was exceptional. Upon leaving she told me she owned the place. I said, " you mean your Mrs. Youngblood?", she was down to earth friendly, and made me think of my best friends doing the same work. Yes, by the way, it was Mrs. Youngblood. I was so glad id just left an appropriate tip, Pryor to finding out who she was. May I suggest you use maps app or Siri to locate this establishment. There are no signs, except on cross street, on building. I never seen so many crippled old folks returning to a place worth going to.

2 Thank ozark56hillbilly
Sunray, Texas, USA
“Was NOT disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

The husband and I saw this cafe on "Man Vs Food" on the travel channel (http://www.travelchannel.com/video/amarillos-chicken-fried-steak-11613)

The chicken fried was made just like my mom's, not crispy, but tender. What impressed us most was the mashed potatoes! OMG they were HEAVEN! steak, salad or soup, potatoes - was a great price! The gift store was adorable, the bathrooms were clean, the service was good considering how busy they were (need more help during the lunch hour, guys!) and our tab for two people was $25! We were very happy!!!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank SheaShack
Amarillo, Texas
“Perfect Home Town Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I have eaten breakfast there 3 times now, and have been completely satisfied. The food is great and the prices are very reasonable. You will definitely be asking for a takeout container.

• Visited January 2014