“for the price, best there is!”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #227 of 526 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 26, 2013

proof that Italian food doesn't have to be expensive...... after all, it's mostly pasta, tomatoes and spices..... the salads are great, spaghetti is good, lasagna ok, but the bread.... and lots of it, is what keeps me going back....

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place has really good food; it's not expensive, it's fast, and it's clean. The chicken parmesan and baked spaghetti are really good, with lots of mozzarella melted on top.

1  Thank Lori D
Reviewed June 22, 2013

great food and quick and not overly pricey,, i love how you can get extra bread sticks and they will even bring them to you.. great place

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived I was not sure if I would like it, but it was better than I expected! The Restaurant had nice Interior and the food was very good. I got the meatball sandwich (which I recommend) and breadsticks. Something I love about this Restaurant is that the breadsticks are warm, buttery and unlimited when you buy a meal. I'm definitely coming back!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Even my kids' portions were so large that they couldn't finish their lunches. Then again, this is a problem we've had at Fazoli's for years, and not one we complain about. Since we love Italian food, but not always the cost and time involved at somewhere like a Carrabba's, Fazoli's does the trick for us when we want it fast. It's our other favorite place to eat in Amarillo.