“Delicious food”

Fazoli's
Ranked #243 of 522 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived I was not sure if I would like it, but it was better than I expected! The Restaurant had nice Interior and the food was very good. I got the meatball sandwich (which I recommend) and breadsticks. Something I love about this Restaurant is that the breadsticks are warm, buttery and unlimited when you buy a meal. I'm definitely coming back!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Even my kids' portions were so large that they couldn't finish their lunches. Then again, this is a problem we've had at Fazoli's for years, and not one we complain about. Since we love Italian food, but not always the cost and time involved at somewhere like a Carrabba's, Fazoli's does the trick for us when we want it fast. It's our other favorite place to eat in Amarillo.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

quick italian food, everything is good just not the fancy resturant kind. If you're in a hurry and want pasta. Its a good place to stop

Reviewed August 3, 2012

For quick Italian a good place to stop by. Affordable and friendly staff. New Mediterranean dishes. Look yummy.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

always surprised by this chain. It is consistently good fast food. service was fast despite a very busy lunch rush. And the breadsticks are so good, if you like loaded with garlic butter.