“Some of the best tex-mex you can get”

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #308 of 508 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican, Grill
talihina
“Some of the best tex-mex you can get”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I Like the salsa and queso very well here it's has the right amount of heat and very flavorful. The ultimate fajita is always good but heck everything I have ever ate here at the OTB chain restaurants around the states has been delicious. I would suggest getting on their email list for specials like free appetizers or other things.

Visited October 2013

“Stopped on a long journey from New Mexico to Illinois. A nice place with good prices friendly people and good food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this place to travelers. Friendly service and the price is right. Easy access from I 40. Had chicken tortilla soup and is was spicy and delicious.

• Visited September 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“ok for chain store mexican food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

i love mexican food so you have to be really bad for me not to be impressed. it's not bad food but it's just not great. i'm sure it's because it's a chain.... give me the local mom & pop places any time

Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale
“Great Food and fun waiter”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Waiter made us fresh tortillas and was a fun guy. Quick service. Walking distance to major hotel chains. Missed Tex-Mex since living in FL, this was a treat.

Visited September 2013
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“The worst service we've ever experienced.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went in this afternoon around 3pm for a late lunch, and although we were seated immediately, and there were several empty tables in the restaurant, we sat unnoticed for ten minutes. We were passed by at least three servers, none of whom took our drink order, or even acknowledged our presence. We ultimately gave up and left. I asked to speak to the manager on our way out and explained to her that we were leaving because we sat in her 2/3 empty restaurant for ten minutes and never so much as got an "I'll be right with you" from a server, and all she said was "Aww, I'm sorry." Well, me too. But I'm sure the restaurant that got our business was not.

• Visited August 2013