“Great ice cream”

Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Amarillo
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Thank goodness that trip adviser has this place listed. We were looking for a good ice cream place when we saw MaLcombs
listed. They don't take plastics but the ice cream and malts are great. And we considerourselves experts on ice cream.

The server was very friendly and gave us good recomendation. The interior reminds me of an old ice cream parlor.

Amarillo, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a great place to take the family. Just remember to take cash.

Visited February 2012
Amarillo, Texas
“Nice little place”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you love the "diner" feel, then you're in luck. The ice cream is great and the shakes and malts are worth the drive!

Visited March 2012
“Malcolms finaly showing marketing skils!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Although I can't say I dont have any buisness relations to malcolms (I am employed there as a cook/dishwasher) this is my own post to inform our regular customers that i am taking it into my own hands to make sure the owners (stephen and celia dean) are aware of customers opinions. To do this,I have been told that i can design and launch an actual web site or page depending on the needs of our customer base. Some features under consideration are the options to write a review or post any comments on our page so that the owners can see what needs to change in order for a better experience for our customers. We highly appreciate your buisness and I look forward to launching this site/page as well as reading and ensuring solutions to any unsatisfying experinces here at malcolms.

P.s I will also set up a facebook account for posts as well. Ill keep you guys updated on my progress.

Amarillo, Texas
“Yummo! Great Eats!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This place has great hambugers. Yummy sandwiches from the simple cheese to the french dip. But the crowning jewel of the food is the Chicken bits. If you have never gotten these when you have been here you are missing out. When I was away for school I would always have to stop in at Malcolm's when I would be home on breaks. Their ice cream is amazing. But I would def have the Chicken bits even if that is not your norm.

• Visited May 2011