“Tiny Restaurant but Amazing Burger!”
Review of Coyote Bluff Cafe

Coyote Bluff Cafe
Ranked #1 of 519 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very cozy place, only about 15 tables in a very tiny room but burgers (which I think is all they served) were simply Amazing and we also loved the fries.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Huge, flavorful burgers. I had the Green Chile a Burger, and it was one of the best of that variety I've tried. Fast service and a ton of atmosphere. This place is small and can get very busy, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I didn't even know about this place until the night before I went there. A fellow Dallasite told me the night before about it. We worked it into our travel plans at the last minute.

We arrived just before noon the next day, and found ourselves lucky to walk into a table that was just being vacated by the previous customer. It was the only table open in the entire place. (This was about 11:40 am)

My wife and I split a Mushroom Swiss Burger that was "Slap-yo-Mama Good!" She had a bowl of the Green Chili Stew that was also excellent. The waitress was a delightful mix of "Great Hostess" and "Southern Redneck Smartass." We had such a good time.

I can't recommend this place highly enough. If you are expecting white tablecloths and silver, go elsewhere. If you don't mind sipping wine straight from those single serving bottles using a straw, this is your place! ;-)

1  Thank James D
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Hole in the wall junky from the outside. Great 1/2 lb burger and excellent onion rings. Definitely a worth while stop, bring your appetite.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Definitely a dive. Nothing fancy, but unique. The old fashioned burger and onion rings were very good, but the burger is huge. Make sure that you take cash or a check! I would highly recommend this restaurant!