“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

So this place may be a hole in the wall, kinda cute to me, but they have the best burgers. Prices were reasonable. We got here before they opened at 11 & a small line was already forming.
FYI, they only take cash or check.
So glad we decided to stop here, if I'm ever back this way definitely stopping here again.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Just 2 blocks off I 40!! You better stop if you want one of the best hamburgers you ever tasted. I gobble down the bacon cheese burger and sense i live in Dallas I washed it down with my tears flowing from knowing I would not be back for awhile. Perhaps even better than the burger were the fries. You ever put something in your mouth and immediately say "damn, that is good". Hard to describe how good they were but they had this special crispness to them that set them apart from the thousand's of other fries i have had. Finally, A plus on atmosphere. Yes, it is a hole in the wall but once you go you will be drawn back.

1  Thank jerry a
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The burgers were awesome. The best in town. Will definitely will be going back. Got the Burger from Hell. Awesome burger if you like hot and spicy.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I'm a huge fan of Man Vs Food (the older episodes) so I thought I'd swing by the Coyote Bluff Café for lunch with my girlfriend. Seating is very limited in this small joint and there was a small line forming shortly after we got there. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and it came with the works and best of all it was real cheese. It's going to be a bit messy, but there are plenty of paper towels on the table so don't worry about getting dirty. I highly recommend getting a burger here. My girlfriend ordered the ribeye and while it was good, she was regretful to not have a burger.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My kids light up when they talk about this restaurant. They want to go out of our way when we have a road trip to stop and eat. The hamburgers are delicious and the hand cut ribeye are fantastic