“good food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Texas
“good food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We decided to try out this place, It's very small and you really have to get there before they open or you will be waiting outside for a while. The food was really good and the atmosphere excellent, the staff very friendly... will definitely go again...

Visited March 2013

Goodwell, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't forget the fries”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Great service and very good burgers. We almost skipped the fries. I am glad the waitress suggested otherwise.

Georgia
“Big, Tasty Burgers”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

As we were traveling across country, we passed through Amarillo. We looked to TripAdvisor & Food Network for guidance for dinner. Apparently Man V. Food had made a visit here and it was highly ranked so we headed over. It wasn't out of our way at all from the interstate but we did pass right by it! Keep your eyes peeled for a tiny little white adobe building with a full parking lot out front! We knew from reading other reviews that it was tiny, it would be packed and we would be waiting outside--it's all true. And definitely worth it. (A word of advice: don't bring a party of 14 like the people ahead of us. This is NOT the place for large parties.) Inside, the place is full of energy and eclectic décor. The menu is simple but very well done. Our burgers were full of flavor and MEAT. We both got fries and the servings were BIG. We definitely could have shared them. I wish we had tried the onion rings. We sat right next to a huge, old bathtub full of beer on ice where we could just grab one & serve ourselves. Our server was fun, the service was fast, food was great and the atmosphere was laid back. If we lived in Amarillo, we would go to Coyote Bluff Café regularly.

• Visited December 2013
OKC
“Best burger and service!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I read that this was the place to eat if ever in Amarillo. I traveled there to visit Palo Duro Canyon and hike the trails. After hiking all morning i was starved and couldn't wait to get to Coyote Bluff Cafe. I didn't look up the hours, assuming there were open all day, but they close from 2:30pm-5pm. I walked in at 2:20p and instead of being aggravated with me for coming in at closing, my server said let's hurry up and get your order on the grill before he shuts it down! She let me eat even after then closed up. I was so grateful for her hospitality! Great staff!

Visited December 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Easily one of the best burgers I've ever eaten, hands down!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

One must get the Burger from Hell! It's outstanding and that is all that needs to be said. If you don't like spicy they have an array of other choices. It's self-seating and is definitely a dive, which makes it so good. The only thing to beware is that they only accept cash or check, seriously. Be sure to at least bring a $20 and you'll be quite happy.

• Visited December 2013