“GREAT BURGERS”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place is a mad house and with only 12 tables there is no room. Tiny whole in the wall with Man Vs Food TV fame. Teh burger was great and help yourself to the beer sittng cold in a big bath tub in the middle of the joint...Food was quick servers were a bit slow but great burgers

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Hesitant to go in at first but searching for local gems on cross country road trip. Thank goodness for Trip Advisor! Dilapidated on outside and inside but no reflection on fresh, tasty food. Had hickory burger, sister had classic cheeseburger and would highly recommend both. Fresh cut skinny seasoned fries with ranch was awesome. Only disappointment was disengaged waitress; seemed to not want to be there. Even saw one table of 2 leave with a comment about waitress' attitude. Close to highway exit. Highly recommend. Beats fast food.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Although the burger was good, this place has not been cleaned in the last decade is our guess. Exceptionally greasy, and when we dared to move the blinds near our table, dust came billowing out,. I know this is an institution, but it is without a doubt the most unhygienic restaurant--or room--I've ever been in.

1  Thank Kymberly P
Reviewed October 11, 2012

From the out side it is hard to tell what kind of a place it is. When across the street at a Mexican food restaurant I noticed it was full all the time so I tried it out. I ordered the Hickory Burger and ask that jalapeños be added and as a side I ordered the fries. The hamburger was tasty and BIG. I should have ordered less the grilled onions, a little over cooked for me. Was surprised to see real fresh thin cut fries. They were tasty with no oily after taste. The service was good but the funny thing was I had better care from a different waitress than the one that should have taken care of me.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very cool atmosphere, loved it. Super burger....one is big enough for two people. Only negative was you are rushed out. When they say closed at 2:30 they are serious! We walked in a few minutes before closing time and were told we could order carry out only. The waitress gave us about 1 minute to decide, literally. Felt that was rude. We ate our food in the car in the parking lot. Burger was terrific but very messy so not fun to do in the car. Be at this place with some time to spare!!!!