“What A Surprise Find For Amarillo”

Ohms Cafe & Catering
Ranked #26 of 510 Restaurants in Amarillo
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Texas
“What A Surprise Find For Amarillo”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A pleasant surprise find in this North Western Texas town of Amarillo. This is a small cozy romantic bar and restaurant excellent for date night or special occasion. Our waiter provided good recommendation on the food and wine which we appreciated and followed. We started with the Fried Egg Salad with Romaine, Bacon, Red Onion, Tomato & Caesar Dressing $7. For my entrée I had the Smoked Pork Chops with Green Chile Ragout & Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes $21. My spouse had the Seared Lemon Dill Salmon with Beurre Blanc & Brussels Sprout Succotash $26. The restaurant was crowded, but we had reservations which I recommend. Parking is available in front.

• Visited December 2012

St. Louis
“Unexpected dining experience for Amarillo”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were here for a wedding, but wanted something nice for our nuclear family the night beforehand. Ohms was fantastic and totally unexpected for Amarillo. The cuisine was creative and the wine pairings spot on. We were then delighted to discover they were also catering the wedding we were attending the next night (best macaroni and cheese I've had in a long time). We'll definitely be eating here again whenever we return to Amarillo!

Visited October 2012
Amarillo
“This is the place to start an evening out.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great atmosphere for date night. Eat befor you go, food was outstanding but less than average portions. Service was a 5, staff worked very hard to serve us so we could attend an event later in the evening.

Amarillo, Texas
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food here was amazing! We went on valentines day this year, and even with their specialized menu it was so worth it! I love this place, but I may be a little biased because my fiance proposed to me here as well. However, that brings me to the service! Our waitress was phenomenal, and as soon as she realized that he had proposed, she brought us both some champagne and congratulated us!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank kayham
Houston, Texas
“Ohms OMG so good”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Several locals recommended Ohms and they were spot on - this restaurant's food was fabulous. An excellent selection of choices with friendly but not fussy service.

• Visited August 2012