“My #1 Mexican food restaurant..”
Review of Tacos Garcia

Tacos Garcia
Ranked #41 of 506 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Texas
“My #1 Mexican food restaurant..”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The blue corn green chile cheese enchiladas are simply awesome. I get my fix about once a week. Chips, hot sauce, and queso are also really, really good.

Visited November 2011

Rhome, TX
“Just down the street from our hotel, found Dinner was a nice surprise”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We wanted Mexican food for dinner but didn't want to drive far from our hotel and found this place nearby. We found it to be a really great place and we will go back next time we pass through. We had to wait 10-15 minutes to get seated (it was Saturday evening), but the wait was worth it. First they bring chips and 3 different salsas to choose from. We all were happy with our entrees and no one left hungry.

• Visited October 2011
“Wowwie zowwie!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My Boyfriend and I drive big rigs for a living and cook eat live in them every once in a while we get out get a room and spoil ourselves. Eating here was awsome from the chips with 3 tasty moderately spicy salsas to chose from. We had the civiche appetizer and he had the beef tounge, I have never had it. AMAZING! So tender and flavorful, I saw the carne asada fries were a good pick I was blown away more meat than fries. The meat was flavored so well and two cheladas into our meal were were full to the top. Amazing value great food awsome service we will come back and bring friends!

1 Thank has18wheelz
Lubbock, Texas
“Great Night Out with Friends”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The skinny margaritas are GREAT - and STRONG. There were a variety of salsas and they were all very tasty. My husband ordered the Carne Asada Fries - and I stole them from him halfway through the meal - AWESOME. I had the beef fajita nachos and they were very good - the fajita meat was delicious!

It was the perfect place for a loud, fun night out with friends.

• Visited July 2011
new lenox
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food was really good”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

i love mex ,they had the best salsa and chips ihave had,i'm pushing 60,would stop again if going through amarillo.

• Visited July 2011