“Beautiful place ,Best Mexican food and Awesome Waiter and Hostess”
Review of Abuelo’s

Abuelo’s
Ranked #6 of 510 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Alpine, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful place ,Best Mexican food and Awesome Waiter and Hostess”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I go out for dinner at least twice a week I like to try different restaurant and Mexican food places is what I like .what made me come back here Is that green salsa and the service I wish I can remember waiter name because he was the best waiter I ever came across before in my years of dinning out .Beautiful place ,wonderful service and the best Mexican food in Amarillo Thank you Abuelos I tell everybody to to go here

• Visited June 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Best Tex-Mex in the World!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Yup...when it comes to Tex-Mex...this is the world champion! Abuelo's are awesome! Great food, every single thing on the menu is amazing! This is what all other Tex-Mex joints in the world are compared to! High quality, great taste, and always a great bar selection too! Hands down, the Standard all over the country for what a Tex-Mex place should be!

Visited March 2014
Syracuse, New York
“As good as the pictures look - don't miss!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Looked for the best tex mex for father's day and found it. Our party was raised on southwestern fare and proclaimed this the best they have had!!! The next day they were wistful that no other mexican restaurant will now measure up. We will always stop here when traveling thru amarillo.
Super hot plates, gorgeous presentation, beautiful interior decor with fountains murals. .what's not to like. Professional service and just delicious food. I could go on but will add a couple of pix instead. Dont miss thisbplace

1 Thank missalonghi
Texas
“Nice Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This a very nice Mexican Restaurant which we will return to sometime in the future. There is plenty of free parking in front. Our waiter provided us with good service and we enjoyed the food. Although even thought it was good we have had better in Amarillo.

• Visited April 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
“What fun”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We stopped by here for dinner as we were passing through Amarillo. What a tasty and beautifully presented meal!!!!!! Jasmine O. was an informed and attentive server, and we appreciated the manager, John, stopping by our table to welcome us. If you are in Amarillo, it is worth your time to stop and enjoy.

• Visited May 2014