“Very Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #69 of 501 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bedford, Texas
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

as far as chain restaurants go, it can be hit and miss but this one surprised us of how good it was .. we both had chicken parmisian and they were piping hot and huge .. usually thin and crusty at other places, this was excellent .. bread a bit dry .. service was good .. I would diffidently eat here again

• Visited October 2013

Amarillo, Texas
“Definitely improving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have eaten at this location several times and this was the best experience. The food seems to be improving and they have added a new mushroom soup that is very good. The menu is the same as all Olive Gardens, but what made our experience so good was the service. Florinda was our waitress and probably one of the best if not the best we have had in Amarillo. She was very helpful and always checked to be sure if we needed anything. We were there for lunch and ordered the soup and salad. After we started eating we noticed a new small plate we decided to try so we ordered it. We received our food and started eating and had forgotten about the subsequent order. Florinda came back and out and apologized for forgetting it also, but before she placed the order she checked to be sure we still wanted it. We decided that we did not and were appreciative she checked instead of just ordering and bringing it out. Most would have gone ahead and delivered the food instead of asking. She was very cordial and her service alone would make us want to return.

• Visited September 2013
Amarillo
“Good food, service a little slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

It has been awhile since we ate at Olive Garden. We enjoyed our meals and the salad with bread sticks. Everything was very good. Service seemed a little slow and the waitress had to be reminded several times for water refills. Not a deal breaker but an annoyance.

Visited July 2013
Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
“I never write reviews”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I never write reviews, but I am making an exception in the case of Olive Garden; the worst restaurant I have ever been to. Starting with the terrible and slow service, the waitress didn't ask us what we wanted to drink for 30 minutes; it was over an hour before we saw a salad to the absolutely worst food I have ever eaten. My wife's linguini alfredo was so over-cooked it was dry and pasty and I am almost certain it was microwaved. Does Olive Garden make their food fresh or is it all micro-waved? When we asked for more sauce to try to make it at least edible, the waitress rolled her eyes like we were burdening her with the request. My mixed grill was over-cooked, dry, and leathery to the point that I couldn't eat it. By far this was the worst meal I ever had and we now have a standing joke that whenever we go out to eat, I ask my wife if she would like to go to Olive Garden.

• Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fabulous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I expect good food and amazing service from the Olive eGarden restaurants and this one didn't disappoint! Service was fast and friendly even though the restaurant was packed! The food was fabulous! Will definitely visit again if ever in Amarillo again.

• Visited June 2013