“Best Ice Cream Ever.”

Braum's
Ranked #8 of 17 Dessert in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Braum's has many items on there menu. Burgers,Fries,Chicken the usual. But the Ice Cream that is the big winner there. So many flavors to choice from plus sundae's and shakes. Being a purest vanilla is the first choice. I had some drove about a 100 miles down the road and wanted more. The search was on and I found another one. More Ice Cream for me heaven. Not a lot of stores but worth looking for!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I always pick drive thru and am SO glad to live in a city where braum's exists. I have lived in places without reasonably priced great icecream is readily available and it is a drag. I love their banana splits and malts. They always put a smile on my face.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We though by the size of the building and the number of cars in the parking lot (pack) that this was going to be a sit down and the waitress comes to you kind of place. We were surprised to see walk up to the counter and order. The burgers were better than a fast food chain but nothing really special. It was clear from everybody around us that ICE CREAM was why people come to this place. Establishment as a quick store attached. Restrooms were clean.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you haven't stopped at a Braum's restaurant on your travels through Oklahoma, Missouri, or Texas, you owe it to yourself to do so. Burgers and fries are good, but the ice cream and frozen yogurt is outstanding.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Braum's is so good I wish they would go national. There burgers are superb and good size. The value of the meals are outstanding. Now for the coup de gra. The ice cream. This place is so popular they have a hard time keeping the ice cream stocked. It is some of the best ice cream I have ever had. When travelling through this part of the country I will go out of my way to get some of their ice cream.