“Great experience ”

Flame Mexican Bistro
Ranked #350 of 519 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Several friends and I have recently been there the have drinks watch football and enjoy some food. They food is great and drinks were reasonable! The best part was the staff!!! They were attentive and courteous! Definitely be back!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our anniversary was last week so we decided to go out for some drinks. After waiting about 10 minutes for the bartender to stop talking to her friends, we finally got our order in. The drinks did taste good, but our bartender Kristie was too busy talking to others to get another drink. I would go back, but would most def ask for another person to serve us!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Me & my friends went to flame bar for after work drinks. We sat at the end of the bar close to the big screen tv. The bar tender, Kristi, was very attentive to our needs. Not once did she let any of our drinks get near empty. There were several cowboys on the other end who kept slamming their drinks & trying to order another round before finishing the ones they had. The place was super busy and it was apparent the cowboys were not going to slow down. Several regulars came in, ordered & went to various tables to drink. The bartender kept my party happy and glasses full. Didn't seem she could make the other end of the bar happy. I will definitely recommend this place to family & friends!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

A group of friends and I have been looking for a local place to have a few drinks after work and were told Flame was a great place. The atmosphere was great and the service was exceptional. We had two bartenders Sidney and Amanda. They made sure we were served promptly....we thought we had found our place.
On our next visit things were completely different. The bartender was a lady named Christy. We got our first order quickly but then another group of people came in who apparently were regulars or friends. It was apparent very quickly that we were no longer going to receive any kind of service. She was either visiting with the regulars or playing on her cell phone. We asked several times for drinks and we were greeted with a smart remark and a scowl. As the regulars got a little more liquored up they got a little rowdy and it seemed the bartender was encouraging it. If we had wanted that we would have gone to a dive bar somewhere on 6th street. Definitely our last visit there. Its amazing what difference between one visit and the next.

1  Thank Cowboys79
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I liked the hotel although I was very bothered by the fact that an employee from the restaurant made it her business to put our order in and said she would personally deliver it to chef. We did not get food till 2 hours later than she acted like she did not know what I was talking about , than it was New Year's Eve and there was a party we attended and the same employee was upset that I called front desk on her than began to FLIRT with my husband and give me dirty looks the whole night which made me very uncomfortable. It actually ruined my New Years and I won't ever book a room there when you want to get away with your husband and kids you should not have to worry about an employee trying to get with your hubby it was terrible I still think she gave him her number!!! Very UNProfessional!!!!

1  Thank John W