“Great lunch location”

Add it.
Nordic Galley Bakeri
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Nordic Galley Bakeri serves fresh breakfasts including quiche, homemade cinnamon rolls, biscuits, scones, and muffins. Lunch is served at 11:30 and offers quiches and daily specials. The bakery specializes in "made from scratch" old Scandinavian family recipes for cookies, cakes, breads, and pastries. We are open Tuesday - Saturday from 8am - 6pm.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My mom and I stopped by before going to the airport. We didn't want too much lunch so we shared a piece of their Quiche, Summer Salad and dinner rolls. It was enough food for the both of us and it was amazing. The Quiche was light and fluffy and the crust was just flaky enough. I enjoyed the dinner rolls and you really didn't even need to put butter on them because they had a slight sweet taste that made them yummy. I highly recommend their Quiche. The service was good especially when we were in a slight hurry to the airport. I would like to go back and try one of their daily specials and their bakery items.

1  Thank stixx3
There are newer reviews for Nordic Galley Bakeri

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I went to lunch here just for something new. To our surprise we were blown away with the service, and the food???? It was totally amazing! We had the Swedish Meatballs and the Baked Chicken over wild rice. Absolutely impossible to put into words. You will not find food this good anywhere in Amarillo.
While you are there make sure and have desert. No matter what yo have it is AMAZING!
Go and enjoy every decadent bite!

2  Thank Trpsworld
Reviewed May 15, 2013

On our initial visit we picked up a cake to serve for a family dinner. The cake was very dry and a big disappointment. However, we called and the owner was very apologetic and refunded our payment. We decided to try again and actually ate lunch in the restaurant. The Swedish meatballs and mashed potato lunch special was very good. My wife tried the quiche and salad which she said were very good. The amount of food you get for the price is a great value. We are glad we went back and tried again. We will definitely eat there again. Be sure and try the homemade granola bars.

1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Nordic Galley Bakery was a great stop near the 40. Their baked goods and quiche were superb. My boyfriend, someone who typically hates quiche, loved their sausage variant after one bite. More Nordic type decorations would have helped the atmosphere of the place but the service was good, workers friendly, and food unforgettable.