“actually quite good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: NE corner Soncy and I40
Description: NE corner Soncy and I40
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We did a take out order and it was stellar. They packaged everything nicely and provided everything we needed since we were staying in a nearby hotel. My expectations for the food weren't high as this is a chain. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The rib tips and brisket were delicious.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Took 15 mins for our waitress to take the drink order, for 4 people. Should have known it wasn't going to be a good idea to eat there. Once we got our drinks, then ordered right away, it was nearly 30 minutes to get our lukewarm bbq. The waitress comes to check on us, takes our plates, with an attitude, and returns less then 5 minutes with "new" plates. Yea the plate was hot but not the food. Ended up boxing the food up, actually left it on the table with our payment & left. Won't be returning to this food chain ever again.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Very consistent for a Famous Dave's. Our server was friendly and did a good job. I would go back again.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I sat at the bar. The bartender was prompt, efficient and friendly. My burger came quickly just as I ordered it, but it was a pretty ordinary burger. It filled the bill. I have eaten at other properties in this chain and the BBQ has been fine.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The different sauces are all so fun to try! The decor is great, the food is even better, and the servers are very nice. MUST check this place out!