We recently visited Amarillo to attend a wedding. The families all stayed at the Amarillo Inn, which is located near a number of eating establishments and with easy access to I 40 and all the places we needed to go for the wedding events. The Amarillo Inn was clean with comfortable beds and thick towels. For those who wanted to use them, there was a swimming pool and hot tub as well as a fitness room and business center. From 6 - 10 each morning, we had access to a continental breakfast that included sausage and french toast.
For $62.00 a night, you can't beat this. I was very pleased with all aspects of our stay and highly recommend the Amarillo Inn to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Texas Panhandle, our hotel is close to Interstate 40 and Amarillo's medical and shopping districts, and is just minutes from Amarillo's top attractions including Cadillac Ranch, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, the American Quarter Horse Association, The Big Texan Steakhouse and Route 66. Each room comes with an always clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and complimentary WiFi to help you stay connected. Enjoy our free hot breakfast each morning, stay active in our fitness room, take a dip in our heated indoor pool, or stay productive at our business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amarillo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amarillo/West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amarillo/West Hotel Amarillo
- Hampton Inn Amarillo
- Hampton Inn Hotel Amarillo
- Amarillo Hampton Inn