“My kids #1 choice for entertainment!”
Review of Splash Amarillo - CLOSED

Splash Amarillo
More attraction details
Owner description: The Only Water Park in the Panhandle of TexasWelcome to Splash Amarillo. Join us for a day (or half day) of family fun entertainment. We are a water park based out of Amarillo, TX. that is designed for all ages ranging from children all the way to senior citizens. This is a stress free environment that will bring laughs, thrills, and good ole fun.Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a giant wave pool. All rides with pools are monitored closely by skilled and certified lifeguards. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. This is very important since you will be outdoors all day. We also have a large food and drink menu at our concession area. Be sure to take a look at our pricing page to look at our selection. Our concession area has a covered area to enjoy your food in. Our cleaning crew will make sure you enjoy food and beverages in a clean environment.Another popular area at the park is our gift shop. You can pick up sun screen, swim trunks, t-shirts, hats, and a lot more. Your purchases can be stored in lockers, that can also be purchased in Gift shop. Life Jackets are Free of charge, but you must have a valid I.D. to check one out.Other popular areas of the park includes our volleyball & basketball courts. This is a great area to interact with those who may or may not be participating in our intense water rides. Please take a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Splash Amarillo is a community park that appreciates all feedback. We use your comments and suggestions as a way to continue improving the park each year!Price Range: $$ ($10-30)Hours of Operation: Mon. - Sat: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmSun: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree Parking & Admission price includes tubes
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We LOVE this place! We are locals and we never get tired of it! You can take a cooler with your own drinks and there is plenty of things to do!

1  Thank familydreamteam

Reviewed July 11, 2011

My husband had invited us to go out to Amarillo this past weekend. He said we could spend most of our day at Splash. So we did just that, my 12yr old and my 9yr old had a blast, as well as my husband and I. We will be returning for sure, thinking of planing a little family gathering with my husbands side.

1  Thank Princess5-12
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I made friends with Splash to stay up to date with specials and good deals. When i sent a message via facebook about how last time I was there our tubes where stolen and we where told they would be found. The person on FB says its not there responsiblity, which I can understand, I was merely stateing that communication thru employees would be better than me watching the kid who said he would find them chat with his buddies instead of doing what he said he would do. So the person running the FB page deleted me (so sad now...) That place is a overpriced joke with a horriable management team!!!!

2  Thank dr_bwiggles
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I tried to book a birthday party with this place and a girl claiming to be the OWNER of the park was extremely rude and very unwilling to help. First she sent me a form that was completely mumbo jumbo and couldn't be filled out via email. I called back to ask her to email it to me in a different format and she said she could re-email it but it would be in the same format. Also she stated that I was the ONLY ONE who had EVER had a problem with this form. When I asked if she would mind just taking my info over the phone, she flat out refused and said that if she did it for one person she would have to do it for everyone. How does that even make sense? If I am the ONLY ONE who had EVER had a problem with the form then why would she be worried about having to do it for everyone else??? She swore that she said she could email it to me in a different format which she DID NOT do and then said, "Maam I own this place and I don't have to argue with you." I will NEVER set foot in that place again.

2  Thank flippinpretty
Reviewed April 21, 2011

This is to “Consider spending you money more wisely”
I used to be a lifeguard at splash amarillo and yes there is 6 signs saying no refunds and they dont make exceptions...and as of the lifeguards that were playing it is at their own risk of getting hurt and they are off the clock...and your children would be at a chance of getting hurt and if anything happened to them that would be put on splash not you...
Splash is really a great park and from what i have seen kids LOVE it there :)

1  Thank TheOneAndOnly2012