“A good stop”

Motel 6 Amarillo Airport
Ranked #44 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Although I got there late to check in service was excellent, very friendly and efficient. The room apparently had been recently renovated. It was very clean and everything work properly. Is this the only pet friendly motels in Amarillo?

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Convenient location, cheap and cheerful sums it up...no frills here, but for $47 for a king room, no complaints either. It does have an outdoor pool, but we didn't use it as the skies had opened up and it was raining cats and dogs!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I think for $20 dollars more you can end up in a lot nicer hotel. Our main issue was no insulation in the rooms. We could hear all our neighbors around us and especially the people above us. Sleepless in Amarillo!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Robert R
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Average motel for an overnight stop. Motel 6 properties are very Spartan in terms of amenities and this place was no exception - they didn't even have a box of tissues in the room. No breakfast here, just coffee. Good location, right off I-40.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I'd like to thank you Motel 6! My husband didn't believe in the star system and you proved that we should never stay at anything under 4 stars☆ we have been traveling for 2 weeks and I must say this was the worst night!!! People slamming doors until 1am, the bathroom was dirty, I woke up with a neck pain from the pillows, and the room smelt like smoke. Was happy to see my car was still there in the morning!!!! Never again will I go to a hotel because of the name.....we will ALWAYS go with the star system!! I trust my fellow travelers:) SAFE TRAVELS↓

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NettynSam
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I travel for business. I stop here because I KNOW its very clean. It always smells fresh and the staff is very quick and polite. Its been freezing cold accross the country lately and the heater was wonderful.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2014

with his exhaust coming right in my room.but other than that a normal stay Lightning Fast Internet,Front Load Washers & Dryers,they even added a new lamp and decor to the lobby.Heater was blasting warm heat even has a sleep button so you can drift way.Clean as a whistle room how ever THE BED CLOTHES(theirs)had a Weird SMELL.any way it was a very restfull sleep it could have been the permanent kind had he left a little earlier.current weather was SLEET then light flurries still COLD but the heater in your room warms you up quick

Room Tip: there is a map of rooms the interstate is on the south side of the motel so stay on the NORTH SIDE v...