“Best in Amarillo!!!!!”

Ranked #12 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Best in Amarillo!!!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn & Suites on Airport Blvd. on our stay in Amarillo. I choose Fairfield Inn & Suites based on other reviews from users on Trip Advisor. I really like this hotel. It is very clean and modern. The rooms are very nice. The rooms carry the same theme as the rest of the hotel. I am very pleased with the quality. One thing I will never understand no matter where we stay is when I ask the hotel staff a question like where is a local bank or anything for that matter. Nobody ever seems to know where anything is local. It is almost like they employ people that don't live in the city. Oh well I digress. I would without a doubt stay here again. In addition they have a gym and an indoor pool for use. They had an extended breakfast available which was outstanding. Probably one of the nicer ones we have had.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jason W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Panora, Iowa
Reviewed April 9, 2013

On our recent drive from Iowa to Arizona, Amarillo was a great 1/2 way stop on a LONG 1,500 mile drive. Amarillo is a long strip of commerce if you're driving through, with MANY cheap hotel offerings at $29.99 a night. It was SO wonderful to find this Marriott property! New, clean, friendly, safe, quiet, great bedding, squeaky clean bathrooms, and a great breakfast. You will be very glad you stopped here. The staff was wonderful... I could not ask for more. Don't miss this if you're a business "regular", a Amarillo visitor, or just passing though as we were. By the way, I was pulling a 10' enclosed trailer with my SUV, and there was ample, well lit parking.

Room Tip: While this is very close to the Interstate, we had no noticeable highway noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marc C
Rhode Island
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff at the fairfield amarillo was way above par. Every time I passed the front counter I was greeted by every staff member, even if they did not work the check in. The hotel was very clean and exactly what I would expect from a Marriott. Very nice stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike B
miami
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was headed to Las Vegas and wanted to ensure I had a hotel that was nice, comfortable and a good price. I know that I had a long drive and and needed to get the best rest possible because of the drive I head ahead of me. I got to the hotel 1am in the morning and was pleasantly suprised to find it was actually a decent hotel. The entry was and lobby area was very nice, rooms good decor and beds very comfortable. I was on business with two others and they felt the same way. I would stay at this hotel again and would do so with the family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mjoytravel
Elkhart, Kansas
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recently stayed here as a Park and Fly package deal. For those that don't know about this, you pay a little extra with the hotel and stay the night here. The hotel will take you right to the airport front door, and your car is secure at the hotel location while you are gone. You DO NOT have to pay for airport parking, and it saves quite a bit of money. When you arrive back at the airport, you call and the hotel staff will pick you up, and take you to the hotel where you left your car. It is FANTASTIC!!!!

This hotel is THE cleanest in Amarillo. The hotel staff are the NICEST in Amarillo. I was very thankful for the manager (can not remember her name). She was very friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty. I would rate this hotel higher than some of the Forbes 5 Star Hotels I visited in Las Vegas on my recent trip. This hotel is spotless, and every hotel employee takes pride in their work. Hats off to you all, and hope to see you soon.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are VERY clean at this hotel. The hotel is also built so well, that eventhough you...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2013

You can tell when you walk in that this hotel is fairly new, but that isn't what makes it fantastic. This staff here rocks! They were so wonderful to us, and even let my son swim in the pool after hours because we had been on the road all day, and he needed to get some energy out. That's a big deal for us, and it was much appreciated.

The rooms and common areas are very clean and smell great. No musty hallways here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
golden, CO
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The title says most of it but... we had a situation occur where we got in super late (like 3 am) due to bad weather and we asked for a late check out. We got one with 1 am check out. While we were sleeping, the maid kept kncoking on the door at 11am eventhought the front desk knew we had late checkout and we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door. We were pretty upset so management gave us a very substantial discount when we came back through a week later. We belong to Marriott Rewards and use hteir crdit card as well, so we were VERY happy with this. Bri at the front desk is awesome, as is the manager Pat McCorkle whom I spoke to on the phone. We are very impressed with this pace and highly recommend!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple