Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing
Fairfield Inn
$126
$76
$89
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
$120
$129
Residence Inn
$98
Country Inn
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundryfire pitfront deskone bedroom suitecomfortable hotelthe texas shaped wafflessmall kitchenroad tripother hotelsindoor poolpull out sofatwo queen bedsfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousroom was largefirst floor
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place was so comfortable I'm actually going to be looking for them everywhere we go now. The price was great! Nice relaxation room although we were too busy hiking for that. Our suite was very spacious and clean. We arrived early and they accommodated us for early check in. The staff was very friendly. Comfortable bed and let me say this - usually we are running and gunning on trips and only use our room to sleep in. But here we were so tired in the evenings we were in by 7:30 each night and this suite was so comfortable it was nice to just relax with a bottle of wine and watch some tv. I loved it and like I said, will be looking for Staybridge's everywhere now!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was a clean, friendly hotel, and its a real joy to have a suite with a kitchenette when traveling. The receptionist mentioned that dinner was provided, though we arrived too late for that. Upon arrival, I noticed several people relaxing and visiting in the great room. My room was very quiet. The breakfast was enjoyable, with many healthy food choices. We enjoyed the perks of the suite at the same rate I'd normally pay for a room with two queen beds. I'd definitely stay here when travel brings me to Amarillo.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janice S
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have stayed here before, but had to review it again because it was so exceptional. The rooms are some of the best. I was staying on the Government Rate and usually you get the lowest grade room for that rate, but I received all my requests of extra pillows, top floor, quiet room. We were on the 4th floor, highest floor in this hotel, and down the hall furthest from the elevator. The breakfast here is great. The amount of fresh fruit they provide is outstanding. You don't see this in other hotels that offer breakfast. Was in town to see my new grandbabies and girl and a boy that were born 5 days apart. This hotel made it so I didn't have to worry about anything but visiting the family. Will definitely stay here again. Used to live in Amarillo for over 15 years and I would say since this hotel was built it is the best in Amarillo.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very nice hotel at a good price. I would stay here again because I think our stay was an anomaly. We arrived about 7:30 pm and went to our room where we found staff cleaning the microwave and the beds unmade. The cleaning staff opened another room for us. The room has a very nice kitchenette, and is quite spacious. Had to go to the front desk in order to get sheets for the sofa sleeper. When we checked out there was no one at the front desk. My wife spoke to one of the employees who said they were short staffed and were going to hire some day laborers to help out. Breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear CanuckHorn,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to know you appreciate the our facilities. We are sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations with the service you received. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 4, 2014

stayed a few nights here in anticipation of extended stays in the near future and wanted to check the hotel out. Its a beautiful modern hotel with a fantastic staff. The rooms are clean and quiet, the pool area is well tended to, and the food is excellent. I will be back for sure next time Im in town

Room Tip: cant really add much, they thought of pretty much everything
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business