“This is the ONLY place to stay in Amarillo!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amarillo
Auntie's House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 14 Amarillo B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 4, 2004

I have stayed in almost every hotel and B&B in town and this one is unsurpassed. From the warm welcome by Corliss & Skip Burroughs to the made-to-order breakfast, this place is such an unexpected pleasure.
When I made my reservation, Corliss promised me, "You won't be disappointed!" and I was not. My favorite is the Master's room but I've stayed in all of them and it is tough to choose. If you are seeking a romantic getaway or just a "Welcome Home" away from home, this is the perfect respite. Wonderful!

3  Thank Patsy H
A TripAdvisor Member
Lamesa, Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2003

Fantastic! We stayed two nights in Auntie's House in Amarillo, Texas. We have given our son and his wife two nights there for their anniversary and we plan to return soon! Loved the friendly proprietors and cleanliness...excellent food, especially the Danish! Homey, historic and creative.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member