$76
$115
$110
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$84
$80
$92
Country Inn
$89
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
$105
$109
All reviewsfront deskbusiness tripbeds were comfortablewalmartabv
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Check in is at 2p, check out is at 11am. I only stayed a night and its definitely not the worst you can do. My room was clean, the a/c worked, the front desk was really nice, and the shower was hot. Overall I would probably stay here again, it's not the Ritziest place by any means but it will do if all you want is to sleep,

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank PearlMonster
Al P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Amarillo Airport/Grand Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you had a good experiance at our hotel and got one of our renovated rooms with the new granite vanities, sinks and faucets. Our staff at the hotel are great and try to accomodate the guest as best they can. We are not the riziest place in town, but we offer a lot for the price point we are at. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Thank you

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Sometimes when traveling alone I don't mind a room that is a little rough when the rate is less than $40. But traveling with the wife this time, I wish I had opted to pay a few more bucks for a better place. If this motel is your choice, at least ask to see the room before you pay. The only way you will find this review helpful is if it helps you select a different motel. And if you do, good for you!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NeilfromDayton
Al P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Amarillo Airport/Grand Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. The hotel is currently going thru renovations and updates to the rooms. We hope that in the future you will drop by and see all that we have done. Thank you again, GM

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed here instead of Motel 6. The staff on duty was very pleasant and helpful! Allowed me to park my truck and trailer outfront for the night. Room was alright. For the money (49.00) cant go wrong. Becareful ofthe hot water..very hot!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you Mr. Laurel for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. The hotel staff does its best in accomidating guest and gald to see that they did not let you down. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you, GM

Reviewed October 27, 2011

i was traveling thru amarillo and i was very tired so i stopped at the next motel which was this one. i had a good night sleep and a good cup of coffee in the morning. the staff was really nice and i liked that they called me to see if everything was fine in the room and said if i needed anything just dial 0. i know all other motel say it but is was warm and inviting to feel that i would not be a bother if i did need anything. i would stay again and would tell friends and family to stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. Our staff is does a good job on customer relations, and am glad that you had a positive stay with us. We also appreciate you passing on the good word. We are currently updating the rooms to accomodate our guests even more. Thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again. GM

Reviewed April 25, 2011

Because we were moving across the country with our dog, we decided to try this motel, which used to be a Motel 6, but is now America's Best Value Inn. If this is the best, I would hate to see the worst!

The sink was horrible, carpet filthy, overall just tacky and dingy. The walls had paint cracking and huge pieces had fallen off. The pool was closed for the winter, but no one had drained it and it was black. The concrete around it was broken. The landscaping was not kept up at all.

Honestly, it was one of the worst places I've ever stayed at. The area was very sketchy, so I brought in everything out of my car in case it was stolen.

I have read the reviews of the other 2 America's Best Inn's in Amarillo and they don't seem to be any better. You have to wonder who is running this chain? They obviously don't care, from other reviews that I've read.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SummerlinCyn
Al P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Amarillo Airport/Grand Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

As the manager of the new Americas Best Value Inn, I personally would like to apologize for your experience at my motel. The issues you mentioned in your review are valid and important to me. As you had stated this had been another company and it had been only a very short time that we had changed the sign to read Americas Best Value Inn. As you can see from the other reviews from the previous owners that this property had a lot of challenging issues to overcome. We have been working steadily on those issues with our renovations. New Paint and carpeting, new sinks are coming soon too. We would hope that you will give us another chance the next time you travel thru Amarillo, or just come by and see me, have some coffee and check out the changes we have already made and others we are working on.
Al Patel