“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Amarillo, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

The best thing to Cajun cooking without going to Louisiana. The prices are reasonable. The service and atmosphere are really good.

Visited September 2011

Amarillo, Texas
“Best Cajun food in Amarillo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mom and Pop resturant with great food. I always get the Gator,Shrimp and oysters. The other dishes are just as good. Try the sausage Mac and cheese for a side it rocks!

1 Thank SunTraveler99
Amarillo, TX
“Unique, Moderately Priced and Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

This is a small restaurant (it was formerly a Starbucks coffee shop), but the atmosphere is quaint and the food is delicious!! The menu is comprised of mostly Cajun style seafood. This is the first and only restaurant that I know of in Amarillo that serves this type of food.

When my husband and I went on a Friday night, there was good live music. I don't know how often they provide live music, but we enjoyed it. My husband ordered the special for the evening which was a tuna steak. His meal looked beautiful on his plate (see photo) and he said that it tasted even better! I had the fried alligator and fries basket. It was terrific! The sauce that is provided with the fried alligator is unique and slightly spicy. We shared homemade banana pudding which was the best I have ever eaten! The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The prices were moderate for a sit-down style restaurant and definitely worth it for the unusual, delicious food that is served in large quantities. I saw that some others in the restaurant had ordered a pasta dish and it looked so good that I almost called the waitress back to change my order! I can't wait to go back and try it!!

Overall, it is a unique dining experience in Amarillo and definitely worth a visit!

• Visited February 2012