“Great Value”

Ranked #24 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
South Bend
“Great Value”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stopped in another hotel and found the price to be $129.00 plus. I said no and went out to my car got on booking.com and found Microtel at a very reduced rate under$65 and everything I expected from a hotel I found here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Ralph P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
alamogordo, nm
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

They had a smoking room right across the hall from the non smoking rooms. Our room smelled like cigarettes because of this; every time that person smoked it seeped into our room. I had an infant so I was pretty mad about this. They didn't tell us they were painting and the smell was so bad I had a headache. Again with the infant I was pretty mad about this. We left our room at 10 and it didn't get cleaned up. They were cleaning at 8...I know this because the cleaners were yelling at each other down the hall at 8 and we couldn't sleep. Didn't try the breakfast so I don't know how that was. Walking back from the pool we saw them throwing all the clean towels from the dryer onto the floor. The beds were very comfy. That's the only thing good about it.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank meagarunt22

Travelers are raving about these Amarillo hotels

Clearfield
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Business trip and traveling through Amarillo: I booked this property online based on price, location on my route and description of continental breakfast (supposedly till 9am). Room was comfy and clean but the place was packed and the residents overhead with kids were noisy till around 9 pm. Went to the continental breakfast at 8am; coffee urns were empty and all the fruit was gone; the desk clerk said she would make more coffee but they put the last fruit out at 7:45 am??? Needed to grab and go so I won't stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Amarillo hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo East
Comfort Inn & Suites Amarillo
Amarillo Inn & Suites
Amarillo Inn & Suites
#44 of 72 in Amarillo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Amarillo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Amarillo

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Amarillo
Address: 1501 Ross St, Amarillo, TX 79102-4415
Location: United States > Texas > Amarillo
#3 Best Value Hotel in Amarillo
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Amarillo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Amarillo Hotel Amarillo