Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstwo sinksroom was cleanred robinfront desksausage linkswaffleswest sideparking lotfrontage roadroad tripwould stay here againnice propertyconvenient locationthe breakfast arearooms are largebiscuits and gravystayed one night
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was very happy with the Comfort Inn. It is on the west side of town, close to shopping and many places to eat. It is a little difficult to find but newer and very clean. It is a block off the freeway, so no freeway noise but could hear some TV andother noise from the adjoining room.

Front desk person was nice and provided good recommendations and coupons for dinner. Bed is ok and AC works well. Nice flat screen TV and hot breakfast options - more than just a continental breakfast but less than a full buffet. Totally recommend the place for the price we paid.

There is a workout room and an indoor pool but did not try either of these.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the open field and toward the end of the hotel to limit noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TXMamaLiz
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very happy with this choice. Room was large and clean as well as the bathroom. Very quiet. Great breakfast. We were to stay one night and my husband was ill when we arrived, so they were very accommodating for us to stay a second night. Staff was all very pleasant and helpful. Shopping and restaurants very close by. Definitely would stay there again and refer people to it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had a short wait at the front desk due to some quests that arrived before me without a reservation. This can be expected as these places typically don't have more than one personn working the front desk. When I arrived at my room I found the room to be very large. The bed was OK but the bathroom floor appeared dirty or permanently stained. The breakfast area was small and the buffet was again just OK. I settled for a waffle which was good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel on the west end of Amarillo off Soncy is near the mall and restaurants. Look for a small road before you get to Jimmy John's sandwich shop to access this hotel which sits behind a Red Robin. Since it is a block back from the freeway, There is less freeway noise, and an empty field behind it. Rooms are large with a big tv, two sinks, a decent weight room, and lovely indoor pool. However, the walls are thin-you can hear neighbors' TV. Bedding is updated, lobby is nice and front desk was very friendly.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dkayrenick
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was the 2nd stop for my brother & I's roadie from Florida to Colorado. (1st was Shreveport, LA). Once we decided Amarillo was going to be our stopping point we confided in Tripadvisor to find a decent hotel. This place won our business. We called from the road & they were very accomodating & booked us a room an hour or 2 before we actually arrived. Folks at the front desk were super friendly. Good beds, clean rooms & wifi were all we needed as we were gone in the morning. This place had all that & a free breakfast on the way out. Remember folks it's a FREE breakfast so if you're expecting 5 star food check yourself. It was something to fill the void in your gut to get you to lunch & it did just that. Price was perfect also!! Only negative was some slob who decided to empty his cooler of empty beer cans out in the parking lot. Always amazes me that people still litter with garbage cans everywhere. Oh well, we told the front desk & unfortunately they had to go clean up what some slob created.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family