“Decent Italian Food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Perryton, Texas
“Decent Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is just a typical italian restaurant. There's nothing special about it, but the food and service was good. If you are looking for a local italian place, I would recommend this restaurant. My only negative comment is that there was only 1 or 2 healthy options to choose from. I probably won't eat here again because everything is very fattening and high calorie, but if that's not a concern that you have, then I'm sure you would enjoy all of their food.

Visited November 2012

Amarillo, Texas
“Wow good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Okay, just for the record, I ordered the mac n cheese once. The waiter told me it was even good re-heated. No lie, it was INCREDIBLE the first and second time!!! We have always had great service and EXCELLENT food here! We highly recommend it!

Visited June 2012
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Fresh and Tastey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

It's very good food. I like the atmosphere and service as well.

Visited February 2012
Amarillo, Texas
“Excellent Italian food at great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

We ate there for lunch for Valentine's Day. The server, Jesus, was terrific. He was very pleasant.
The food tasted authentic and the daily specials are very reasonable.
The restaurant has a pleasing atmosphere. It's a great place to take your sweetheart for a special occasion or just to eat out.
This is the second time to eat there. Never disappointed.

• Visited February 2012
Texas
“Bad and good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

I want to say yes and no to this place as I've had both good and awful experiences. The decor is nice and it is clean. The first time we had amazing service from a girl there. The second time our waiter appeared out of it. I'd even go so far as to say on something out of it.
My dish was cold and just dusgusting but I didn't feel like complaining. However, one of the others in our party ordered a meat dish that had "invisible" ground lamb. It was kind of ridiculous when the manager (owner?) tried to explain the mystery of no meat in the expensive dish. It appeared as she was saying it was there even though everyone at our table agreed they could not see any. To bad we couldn't pay with pretend money.

• Visited December 2011