“Great Food, People and Happy Hour”
Review of Joe Taco

Joe Taco
Ranked #19 of 508 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Food, People and Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We love Joe Taco! it’s a great place to get together with friends…especially for happy hour on their awesome patio! Joe’s has great food and an even better staff! We have our favorites of course (ask for Kason) but everyone there has always been friendly and prompt for us. If you can handle some heat, try the skinny meat! The stuffed avocado is a favorite as well! Whether it’s dinner or patio margaritas, Joe T’s is the place to be!

• Visited March 2014

Pampa, Texas
“Love me some Joe Taco!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was my first visit to Joe Taco so I was unsure what to order. Our server, Kason, was very helpful and I chose the stuffed avocado. I am hooked! Can't wait to go back to Amarillo for my next stuffed avocado. Very fun and friendly atmosphere!

• Visited March 2014
Amarillo, Texas
“Great food, great price!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I went to Joe Taco and sat at the bar area. I ordered the fajita enchiladas and could not be happier. Our bartender was Kason and he did a great job of making sure we had prompt service and great food. Will definitely be eating there as long as they keep doing what they're doing.

• Visited April 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Mexican food we've had in awhile”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great food and within walking distance of the hotel. Not sure what else to say but they need 50 words.

Visited April 2014
usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only place for us in Amarillo!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The food here is always amazing! Music on.patio in summer is great! We go over to Amarillo a couple times a month. Everytime we went somewhere else we ended saying "we should've gone to Joe Taco".

• Visited January 2014