“A nice place out of the way to eat at.”
Review of Joe Taco

Joe Taco
Ranked #22 of 532 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2012

This place is a little out of the way for locals in Amarillo, but very convenient for those that might be around the hospitals working or visiting someone at either hospital.
Food is really always tasty and good value when going for lunch on a weekday. I enjoy going after church on Sunday also. Usually able to get seated pretty quick everytime I eat there too. Overall, it is worth checking out. I do recommend the stuffed avocado dish. I think it's their specialty.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Great salsa, be sure to ask for the green sauce. Love the stuffed avacados. Your choice of stuffing and sauce. I choose the picadillo meat and the sour cream sauce. Really great place to meet friends for drinks or for a great meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Service was good, but the food was kinda blah - not much spice or flavor to it.

I like some gusto from my Tex-Mex, and a little sweat on the brow - neither came with my order of enchiladas w/ green chile sauce.

The table next to me was overheard asking "Do you have any hot sauce?" so I wasn't alone looking for more.

On a more positive note, the swirl & side of guacamole were good.

2  Thank tradi_travel
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Great seasoned chips. Unique items like stuffed avocados that were SO good.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Awesome happy hour---great margaritas--and muy bueno queso blanco!

1  Thank CAReed55