“Who Would Think You Can Be Giddy Over Doughnuts”
Review of The Donut Stop

The Donut Stop
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Amarillo
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had no idea what to expect when we parked and walked in. We soon figured out this wasn't your ordinary donut store. People in line ahead of use were ordering multiple dozens at a time. When in Rome,do as the Roman... So we ordered a dozen for the three of us. These were the best donuts, fritters and cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten. We live 300-plus miles south of Amarillo. The Donut Shoppe almost makes me want to drive back there just for donuts!

1  Thank hbplanner1

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I tried this donut shop based on the reviews and I was glad I did. I do believe these are the best donuts I've ever tasted. We went to the one at I-40 and Bell. The architecture reminded me of a donut, inside and out which I thought was cute. But, most of all, I thought the donuts were the tastiest!

1  Thank Jlbonneaux
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The doughnuts were better than Dunkin Doughnuts. Above average in friendly service and very reasonably priced. We really liked the cinnamon clusters.

1  Thank EB5
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. Clean, old and great food! I have never had a buttermilk donut like this and the plain glazed were amazingly light! My wife's chocolate cake was still warm, but still had plenty of icing. Two great places we found in Amarillo, here and Tyler's BBQ! Easy on and off of freeway,sw corner Bell and 40!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Many have tried but none have been able to beat this Amarillo original. Don't miss out on an amazing piece of Amarillo sweetness.

1  Thank Brian M

Been to The Donut Stop? Share your experiences!