“Who Would Think You Can Be Giddy Over Doughnuts” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, TX
“Who Would Think You Can Be Giddy Over Doughnuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had no idea what to expect when we parked and walked in. We soon figured out this wasn't your ordinary donut store. People in line ahead of use were ordering multiple dozens at a time. When in Rome,do as the Roman... So we ordered a dozen for the three of us. These were the best donuts, fritters and cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten. We live 300-plus miles south of Amarillo. The Donut Shoppe almost makes me want to drive back there just for donuts!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank hbplanner1

“Don't miss the best donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I tried this donut shop based on the reviews and I was glad I did. I do believe these are the best donuts I've ever tasted. We went to the one at I-40 and Bell. The architecture reminded me of a donut, inside and out which I thought was cute. But, most of all, I thought the donuts were the tastiest!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jlbonneaux
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Would go back again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The doughnuts were better than Dunkin Doughnuts. Above average in friendly service and very reasonably priced. We really liked the cinnamon clusters.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EB5
Fort Worth, Texas
“The best donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. Clean, old and great food! I have never had a buttermilk donut like this and the plain glazed were amazingly light! My wife's chocolate cake was still warm, but still had plenty of icing. Two great places we found in Amarillo, here and Tyler's BBQ! Easy on and off of freeway,sw corner Bell and 40!

• Visited June 2014
Amarillo, Texas
“Top Shelf Donut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Many have tried but none have been able to beat this Amarillo original. Don't miss out on an amazing piece of Amarillo sweetness.

Visited May 2014