Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
$129
$110
$89
$120
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
$120
Hotels.com
$98
$99
Country Inn
Residence Inn Amarillo(Amarillo)
$149
$94
All reviewsamarillo westcinnamon rollsking suitemovie theaterbeautiful hotelthe breakfast areabusiness centerflat screen tvup to datewe've stayedcomfortable bedsroad tripnice sizeonly stayed one nightroom keycadillac ranchcoffee maker
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stopped here during our route 66 tour. Clean and very welcoming reception staff.

The room was large and clean as was the bathroom.

Breakfast is a feast and there is also a great pool.

Very handy for the Cadillac ranch and the Texan.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Hotel is nice, easy to find, new, and clean. Room was adequate size, bathroom large, and all clean. Check-in was quick and to be honest, not too friendly. Oh well, it's a Holiday Inn and I'm a former front desk agent so I get it. Breakfast provided us with some bananas and bagels on the way out. Perfectly fine, might as well stay.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Amarillo is a city with a bunch of chain hotels and after driving past some of them this morning, I'm so happy we spent last night at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in west Amarillo. Met the famed Priscilla at check-in and I must agree with previous reviewer in saying that she was friendly, helpful and efficient. I had our room keys in no time. The lobby is modern and pretty. We paid $129 for a room with two queen beds. The room was beautifully appointed. Bathroom was large and the beds were comfortable. The TV in bedroom was nice, we didn't use the one one the bathroom but our kids thought it was "cool." The hotel was very quiet. Breakfast was great. As a soccer mom, I spend a lot of my weekends in hotels partaking of their free breakfasts and I must say this was one of the best spreads I've ever seen. Cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt, eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, teas, coffee, hot chocolate, and cereals were great and I was impressed with the pancake making machine. Push a button and out comes one or two pancakes. Holiday Inn Express & Suites is right off the highway on the west side of town. I grabbed a free newspaper on the way out and we continued on our cross country journey. You won't be disappointed if you book here!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank griffincooper
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great hotel. Free happy hour, free great breakfast, and Priscilla at the front desk was incredibly kind and helpful! Rooms are new and clean. Cannot say enough about Priscilla! She was friendly and professional for this momma traveling with kids!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TravelingMommas
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here to be close to the airport for an early morning flight. The property is newer. Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean and everything worked. Lots of nice touches like adjustable reading lights, and night light in bathroom. Breakfast was fresh and hot. location is great. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 341 is ideal if you want quiet and don't mind the stairs. it is right by the stairs and you can go up and down, then out the side door and right to your vehicle.