“I was very Impressed!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Amarillo, Texas
“I was very Impressed!!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Its not every day you get a chance to stay at a Brand New Hotel, this was my opportunity and it turned out to be AWESOME!!!! Very Modern and impressive decor greeted me upon arrival. The fresh cookies were a big hit with my kids...was wishing for milk though!!! :( But....they made up for no milk with the great gift bag I got at check in. Staff was so nice and friendly. The GM was at the desk greeting everyone and shaking hands. When we made it to the room...it was so spacious. My kids cannot stop talking about the TV in the bathroom. I really appreciate that Karli knocked and brough us up extra towels when we mistakenly used room towels at the pool, she was so nice and stated it was no problem. Overall Impressive Hotel, Staff, Room, and amenities. We were visiting a realtive at BSA, staying at this hotel really made the trip comfortable for us! I appreciate!

Room Tip: Ask for a viewing of the Presidentail Suite if available!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
13 Thank Stacey E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Travelers also viewed these Amarillo hotels
Home2 Suites By Hilton Amarillo
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#5 of 72 in Amarillo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Amarillo I-40 West

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
Address: 8330 W Amarillo Blvd, Amarillo, TX 79124-2156
Location: United States > Texas > Amarillo
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West 2.5*
The provided amenities and atmosphere are unmatched. Each room boasts a wet bar, refrigerator and microwave. The heated salt water pool, hot tub and smoke-free environment are just the start of the Eco friendly based hotel. The spacious Fitness Center houses a variety of equipment for your individual needs. The Business Center and Meeting Room space offer ease to the traveler. The Meeting Room is equipped with a 55 inch HD and easy plug system. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.