“Excellent Barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Sanger, Texas
“Excellent Barbecue”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The line was at the front door when we got there, but it moved very quickly. The owner was very friendly with us, we had a good conversation. Everybody was working hard to keep the line moving. The sliced brisket sandwich was excellent, and they have a drive-thru window. Very good customer service.

Houston, Texas
“Tylers”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I have eaten here twice and enjoyed it both times. I only tried the brisket and it was good but not the best I have had. The mac and cheese was out one time I went and the second time I went I tried it but it was not gooey enough.

I will go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tex T
“Best in the State”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Ive eaten at half a dozen of the so called best que joints in this state and the only one that comes close is Franklin in Austin. If you're driving through Amarillo eat here. Bottom Line.

“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Tyler, you make awesome food! My husband and I just recently moved to the central side of Amarillo. We ate here for the third time this evening. Amazing. Best smoked brisket I have ever tasted! My husband always gets the Rib Special. Fills him up. Their jalapeño cheddar sausage is to die for. I have never been disappointed. They make macaroni and cheese on Thursdays only. Make sure to get there early to try it out! In fact, all of their sides are awesome. I can't say one bad thing about this place, especially with a good health department inspection. I am never disappointed and always full when I leave this place!

Canberra, Australia
“When in Texas, eat BBQ”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I loved the BBQ here, very very good. The folks were very friendly and service was attentive. Good honest BBQ the way it should be. Pro tip - buy a 6 pack of beer and BYOB, they don't sell alcohol.

• Visited September 2013