“Do not miss it!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Cerrillos, New Mexico
“Do not miss it!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food. We had ribs and brisket. Both were really good. Sides were also great. Tyler is a sweetheart. We dont live close by but i would definitely stop here again if traveling thru amarillo!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank LoriW_10

Irving TX
“Disappointing to say the least”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We arrived about 5:00 in the afternoon. Four people behind the counter and we stood like a couple of dummies for at least five minutes before being acknowledged. Briscuit was dry as a bone, chicken dry and stringy and ribs were cold and greasy. Peach Cobbler phenomenal, some of the best I have ever had.

2 Thank HBemis213
Franklin, Indiana
“Great brisket!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went right at the height of lunch hour and it was crowded, but we still quickly got our food. You go through the line, order, get your food and drink, then seat yourself. They believe in, I believe one of the employees called it the "get to know your neighbor" approach to seating. You may find yourself sharing a table with complete strangers. I got the brisket and my wife got the pulled pork sandwich. We both thought it was absolutely awesome. The potato salad and coleslaw were also excellent!

• Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The best brisket!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had to try some Texas BBQ while in Amarillo. This place lived up to its rating. The brisket nearly melts in your mouth. The BBQ chicken and the homemade sauce were also the best. Get there early before they run out of meats!

Visited June 2014
“Unimpressed. Come to Oklahoma for real BBQ.”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I had heard from the locals and a few sites about this place. Upon arrival I was excited to try Tyler's.

I ordered the ribs and my workmate ordered ribs and brisket. While tender, the ribs lacked bark and flavor, fully expected of good BBQ. The sauce was just OK to me.

I really don't understand all the hype.

Visited April 2014